Concerts & Performances Kids Activities Melbourne
Get your engines ready! Kids into cars will particularly love this weekend, with racing heroes leading the charge and kids activities in abundance! Children are very welcome at the Grand Prix with a special Kids' Corner dedicated to them, but keep in mind that there’s plenty of walking involved, plus crowds – and noise.
Kids 14 years and under get FREE* General Admission access to the 2017 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix. The Kids’ Corner near Brocky’s Hill ensures this is truly an experience for all ages.
The Kids Sporting Zone encourages families to get active and test their sporting skills on one of the many inflatables and sporting activities bought to you by some of the biggest and best know sporting clubs in Melbourne. Stay tuned for more information on all the participating clubs.
- Take a pair of headphones. F1 is LOUD. Deafeningly so!
- Stay hydrated. As for food there's plenty of food truck options
- Point out a designated meeting place in case you become separated
- Be prepared for all sorts of weather - it is Melbourne after all!
- View Transport Information here
- Patrons with a disability can find information here
Albert Park Lake
23, 24, 25, 26 March 2017
Find out more information here.
Children 14 years old and under can access General Admission areas for FREE provided they are accompanied by a paying Adult ticket holder. For children 14 years old and under, free tickets are only available at the Gate.