Concerts & Performances Kids Activities Melbourne
Get your skates on and head on down to St Kilda’s very own Ice Skating rink!
Running every day of St Kilda’s Winter Garden – MAP 57, with increased hours over the July school holidays, we can think of no better excuse to rug up and venture outdoors this winter.
St Kilda's Winter Garden will be filled with savvy small bars, luscious food stalls, an antique Spiegeltent full of stunning shows, carnival rides, quirky sideshows, a Central Park style ice rink, sparkling lights and roaring fires.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your ticketed time for the Ice Rink to allow time to get your skates on. We recommend tickets are picked up at least 30 minutes prior to your session.
- Skate Hire is included in the Ice Rink ticket price.
- Each session last for 45 minutes.
- The total cost of a Family Ticket is $65 and calculated at checkout. Family tickets allow either 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children to attend a performance.
- A concession ticket is available to anyone with a government issued concession card, seniors and full time students.
- Skating aids are available for hire at the Ice Rink.
Jacka Boulevard, St Kilda (next to the Palais Theatre)
From 15th June - 30th July