Concerts & Performances Kids Activities Melbourne
It will be snowing again in Springvale this July. The award winning Springvale Snow Fest is back on Sunday 29 July from 12pm-7pm. Now in its sixth year, the highlight of this street festival is the 80 tonnes of real snow straight off the mountain from Mt Buller.
The streets will be filled with fun, snow (real and simulated), moving rides, free kids activities and market and food stalls. The highlight of the festival will be the real snow straight off the mountain from Mt Buller!
• Two snow play areas with real snow (free entry)
• Snow falling across the event site
• Live ice sculpting
• Photoshoot with huskies
• Live stage shows and roving performances
• Amusement rides and attractions ($2-$6, entry via token)
• Free family activities
• Multicultural food and market stalls
• A spectacular fireworks display finale at 6.50pm
Central Springvale, corner Buckingham and Balmoral avenues, Springvale
Sunday 29 July, 12pm-7pm