Lets Bake - Great Kids Cooking Recipes
Gluten free and delicious. Give our Gluten-free Anzac Biscuits a try.
- 1 cup (100 g) almond meal (ground almonds)
- 1 cup (100 g) flaked almonds
- 1 cup (75 g) desiccated coconut
- 1/4 (80 g) cup honey or golden syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) macadamia nut or almond oil
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 tablespoon water
Combine almond meal, flaked almonds and coconut.
Combine honey and oil into a small saucepan and heat gently.
Mix the bicarb and water and then pour into the honey/oil mix and stir until it starts to froth. Pour this over the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
Form into small biscuits (around 20).
Bake at 120 degrees C (248 F) for about 30 minutes until golden.