Farms & Zoos Kids Activities Melbourne
This farm has a lot of heart and soul and it's tucked away in the midst of suburbia and is that hidden answer under that question of what to do with the kids today.
From emus to bunnies, chickens to pigs, goats to tractors, Chesterfield Farm has lots to see and do. All the sights are within a small area, making it easy for little legs to keep up as they take a tractor ride, feed and pat their favourite creatures, and melt over the baby animals. Chesterfield opens its pens in the baby animal indoor area and holds some special memory making where the kids can hold a rabbit and pat a goat.
The highlight is the daily farm show, where kids have the chance to help milk a cow, see a working dog in action and watch the shearing of a sheep.
Chesterfield Farm up close experiences, relaxed atmosphere and hands-on nature make it a great day out with the kids.
- Not familiar with the Eastern suburbs? Chesterfield Farm is easily accessible, only a minute from the Ferntree Gully Road exit of Eastlink
- Pack picnic. There's plenty of areas to eat at and all undercover
- Wear your gumboots
- Bunker down in the all new Homestead Cafe for a hearty meal. In Winter the fire is roaring and the food will warm your belly
1221 Ferntree Gully Road, Scoresby
Weekdays 10am - 3pm
Weekends and Public Holidays 10am - 5pm
Weekdays on School Holidays 10am - 4pm
- Adults $15.00
- Concession $13.00
- Children $9.00
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) $40.00
- Children under 3 years old FREE