Lets Bake - Great Kids Cooking Recipes
Children will love these apple muffins. A few ingredients, so children can easily became involved in the making and eating. Adults will love this recipe because the muffins are delicious, low in fat and super easy to clean up after all is done.
In preparation, the children can fill a muffin pan with paper muffin cases. This recipe will yield 12 enjoyable muffins.
- 60ml sunflower oil
- 125g firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 125ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, cored, finely grated
- 225g self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 125g cup icing sugar
1. preheat oven to 190 degrees
2. blend together the wet ingredients - oil, brown sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
3. Stir in apples, cored, finely grated and self-raising flour.
4. Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin pans.
5. Bake the muffins in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
6. cool on trays
7. to make icing, mix water & icing sugar until combined
Recipe submitted by our reader Georgia Zukerman from Parties by Georgia - Georgia has turned her passion into a business - event planning to suit clients and their budgets.