Parks & Playgrounds Kids Activities Melbourne
Ooh Wow - they'll be squeals of delight here at this colourful playground.
From flying kites to scootering around the well paved paths or climbing on the green froggy (or is it a lizard???), there is definitely plenty of space to get your play on!
A popular spot for locals (but so worth the drive if you're not a local), this space has so much on offer from ramps, bridges, tunnels, swings, slides, poles, a climbing frame, see-saw and mini trampolines!
This playground is worthy of a family gathering or birthday party too. There's a large covered area with BBQ's, seating, benches and kid-sized tables and chairs. Toilets are within reach too including a disabled toilet.
Once you're done at this playground the Packer Park Velodrome provides an interesting backdrop and there's a basketball and tennis wall off Oakleigh Road.
- Personally, we think this playground suits toddlers - prep age but the trampolines suit older kids
- Free parking available on Leila Road
- Oasis Bakery on 9/993 North Rd, Murrumbeena is a great spot for a pick-me-up coffee, lunch and treats after all that play
- Flat paths around the playground are good for a pram walk
- Toilets on site
- Glen Eira has designated areas (marked with green off-leash signs) in some parks that are off-leash areas for dogs
Where: Leila Road, Carnegie 3163