Parks & Playgrounds Kids Activities Melbourne
With all those hidey-holes, this wooden playground is a treasure trove to play hide-and-seek in!
This is the playground to venture to if you've got an energetic little person who needs to blow off some steam as it can only be described as a 'busy' playground with ups and downs to manouver, a tunnel slide, double and single slides to go down, tunnels to explore and nooks and crannies to seek adventure in every corner. There's even a sandpit and swing set to add to the mix.
The playground is fully fenced and un-shaded (apart from the swing set which is shaded), but with all the turrets spread out they do provide adequate shade. If you're craving some coffee or a lunch break, Thomas St Grocery is nearby and has plenty of home-cooked offerings, books, milkshakes and highchairs for the kids.
- this is the perfect park for a get-together with friends as it's very spacious and perfect party material
- 2 BBQ's available
- lots of picnic tables near the BBQ's
- shaded swings
- toilet available (be prepared, it's always filthy)
- fully fenced
- Thomas St Grocery cafe can be found at 116A Thomas St, Hampton
- pony rides operate on a Sunday
- free parking
164 Thomas St, Hampton